Skip to main content

Video Release Form


Template: Release Form for Use of Photograph/Video Recording (fill in all of the bracketed areas as appropriate to your project, then delete the brackets and these instructions)

[Project title]
Release Form for Use of Photograph/Video Recording

[Your name]
[Supervisor’s name if applicable (e.g., thesis advisor)]
Colorado College Department of [fill in department name]
[Phone number of department secretary, beginning with “719”]
[Your email address]

Please print:

Name of Participant: __________________________________________________

Address: ____________________________________________________________

I hereby give my permission to [your name] to use any photos or video recording material taken of myself during [his or her] research on [title of project]. The photos and videotape material will only be used for research purposes and for the presentation of the research. [Describe how the research will be presented.] I understand that [your name] has permission to edit video footage or select photos as [he or she – whatever your sex is] sees fit. I understand that my, name, likeness and other identifying information will be incorporated as part of the research. As with all research consent, I may at any time withdraw permission for photos or video footage of me to be used in this research project. If I do not withdraw my permission, I understand that my permission is given in perpetuity (without a concluding date). I understand that I will not be compensated for the use of my likeness unless agreed upon as part of the larger research project. [Provide the participant with a copy of this form.]

Signature: ______________________________________ Date: ___________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bussiness operations

Maintaining accurate legal documentation is a major prerequisite for running a business smoothly. ‘Business operations’ is a sector of your business that ensures a high level of efficiency for the organization. ✓ Affidavit of Identity ✓ Affidavit of Service ✓ Affidavit of Title ✓ Arbitration Agreement ✓ Cease and Desist Letter ✓ Code of Conduct ✓ End User License Agreement ✓ Hold Harmless (Indemnity) Agreement ✓ Invoice Form ✓ Letter of Intent ✓ Licensing Agreement ✓ Manufacturing and Supply Agreement ✓ Loan Agreement ✓ Mechanic’s Lien ✓ Photo Release Form ✓ Promissory Note ✓ Purchase Order ✓ Release of Liability Form (Waiver of Liability) ✓ Sales Agreement ✓ Toll Manufacturing Agreement ✓ Tolling Agreement ✓ Video Release Form ✓ Code of Conduct All the templates are customizable: All you need to do is type in the name of your firm/company/organization, and you’re good to go. You can also make additions and subtra

AFFIDAVIT at templateshunter

AFFIDAVIT (To be completed in the presence of a Commissioner of Oaths) I…………………………………………………………………………………………………. ID-Number…………………………………………. Age ……………….. Residing address …………………………………………………………………. Working address …………………………………………………………………….. Tel ………………………..(w) ……………………………(h) ……………………………(cell) Declare under oath in English / confirm in English – I am familiar with, and understand the contents of this declaration.   I have no objection/have objection to taking the prescribed oath.   I consider the prescribed oath as binding to my conscience. Place: …………………………………..                   Date: ……………………….. Time: ……………………………………                   Signature: ……………………………………… I certify that the above statement was taken from me and that the deponent has acknowledge that he/she knows and understands the contents of the statement.   The statement was sworn to/affirmed before me and deponents signature/mark/thumb print was placed thereon in my presenc