Skip to main content

AFFIDAVIT at templateshunter


AFFIDAVIT


(To be completed in the presence of a Commissioner of Oaths)

I………………………………………………………………………………………………….

ID-Number…………………………………………. Age ………………..

Residing address ………………………………………………………………….

Working address ……………………………………………………………………..

Tel ………………………..(w) ……………………………(h) ……………………………(cell)

Declare under oath in English / confirm in English –


I am familiar with, and understand the contents of this declaration.  I have no objection/have objection to taking the prescribed oath.  I consider the prescribed oath as binding to my conscience.

Place: …………………………………..                  Date: ………………………..

Time: ……………………………………                 

Signature: ………………………………………

I certify that the above statement was taken from me and that the deponent has acknowledge that he/she knows and understands the contents of the statement.  The statement was sworn to/affirmed before me and deponents signature/mark/thumb print was placed thereon in my presence.

At: …………………………………on ………………………………at ……………………….
                 
Commissioner of Oaths
(Details to be provided on physical and postal address e.g. stamp of police station)
  

………………………………………………….
Force number/Rank/Name - print


Comments

  1. When I was introduced to Mr. Pedro ( A Loan Officer), I was entering the market as a first time home buyer.
    My needs were a bit different and I had loads of questions, before he sent me my pre-approval letter, he called to speak with me about what it meant and what could change. He made himself available to me at pretty much any hour via email and texts, he was very responsive and knowledgeable. He’s also very straightforward, I explained to him what my expectations were in terms of closing time and other particulars. He said he would meet those expectations but he surpassed them. I closed so quickly my realtor and the seller of course were excited about that. But as a buyer I appreciated being walked through the process in a succinct yet thorough fashion. From pre-approval to closing- the journey was so seamless and I consider myself lucky because I’ve heard horror stories about the internet . I recommend A loan officer, Pedro Jerome contact email: pedroloanss@gmail.com & Whatsapp Number :+18632310632 to anyone looking for a loan in any market. Everything was handled electronically expediently and securely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

bussiness operations

Maintaining accurate legal documentation is a major prerequisite for running a business smoothly. ‘Business operations’ is a sector of your business that ensures a high level of efficiency for the organization. ✓ Affidavit of Identity ✓ Affidavit of Service ✓ Affidavit of Title ✓ Arbitration Agreement ✓ Cease and Desist Letter ✓ Code of Conduct ✓ End User License Agreement ✓ Hold Harmless (Indemnity) Agreement ✓ Invoice Form ✓ Letter of Intent ✓ Licensing Agreement ✓ Manufacturing and Supply Agreement ✓ Loan Agreement ✓ Mechanic’s Lien ✓ Photo Release Form ✓ Promissory Note ✓ Purchase Order ✓ Release of Liability Form (Waiver of Liability) ✓ Sales Agreement ✓ Toll Manufacturing Agreement ✓ Tolling Agreement ✓ Video Release Form ✓ Code of Conduct All the templates are customizable: All you need to do is type in the name of your firm/company/organization, and you’re good to go. You can also make additions and subtra